Born Charlotte Elizabeth Diana on 2nd May 2015 at 8.34am in Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital, London to Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
She was christened by Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury at St Mary Magdalene Church, Sandringham. Her godparents are Laura Fellowes, Adam Middleton, Thomas van Straubenzee, James Meade, and Sophie Carter.
She is the second child and only daughter of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and is currently fourth in line of succession to The Throne of The United Kingdom.
January 2018 – May 2019; Willcocks Nursery School, London.
September 2019 – Present; Thomas’s School in Battersea.
2nd May 2015 – Present; Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.
Line of Succession
- Charles, The Prince of Wales
- Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge
- Prince George of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
- Prince Louis of Cambridge
- Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
- Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- Prince Andrew, The Duke of York
- Princess Beatrice of York
- Princess Eugenie, Mrs Jack Brooksbank
- Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex
- James, Viscount Severn
- Lady Louise Windsor
- Anne, The Princess Royal
- Peter Phillips
- Savannah Phillips
- Isla Phillips
- Zara Tindall
- Mia Tindall
- Lena Tindall