Born Archie Harrison on 6th May 2019 at 5.06am at the Portland Hospital in London to Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
He was christened on 6th July 2019 by Justin Welby, The Archbishop of Canterbury, in the private chapel at Windsor Castle. The christening was behind closed doors and it was not seen who was in attendance. His godparents are unknown.
He is the only child of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
He is seventh in line of succession to The Throne of The United Kingdom.
Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.
Although entitled to been known by his fathers subsidiary title, The Earl of Dumbarton, his parents decided that he would be styled as Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.
Line of Succession
- Charles, The Prince of Wales
- Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge
- Prince George of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
- Prince Louis of Cambridge
- Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
- Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- Prince Andrew, The Duke of York
- Princess Beatrice of York
- Princess Eugenie, Mrs Jack Brooksbank
- Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex
- James, Viscount Severn
- Lady Louise Windsor
- Anne, The Princess Royal
- Peter Phillips
- Savannah Phillips
- Isla Phillips
- Zara Tindall
- Mia Tindall
- Lena Tindall