Born Dutch: Eleonore Fabiola Victoria Anna Maria; French: Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie 16th April 2008 at Erasmus Hospital the teaching hospital of Université libre de Bruxelles in Anderlecht, Brussels to Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Brabant.
She was christened on 14th June 2008 in the chapel of Ciergnon Castle in the Belgian Ardennes, by Cardinal Godfried Danneels, The Archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels. Her godparents are Her Royal Highness Victoria, The Crown Princess of Sweden, Her Royal Highness Princess Claire of Belgium, and Count Sébastien von Westphalen zu Fürstenberg.
Princess Elisabeth, The Duchess of Brabant (Dutch: Elisabeth Theresia Maria Helena; French: Élisabeth Thérèse Marie Hélène) born 25th October 2001 at Erasmus Hospital in Anderlecht, Brussels.
Prince Gabriel of Belgium (Dutch: Gabriël Boudewijn Karel Maria; French: Gabriel Baudouin Charles Marie) born 20th August 2003 at Erasmus Hospital in Anderlecht, Brussels.
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium (Dutch: Emmanuel Leopold Willem Frans Maria; French: Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie) born 4th October 2005 at Erasmus Hospital in Anderlecht, Brussels.
2011 – Present; She is studying at St John Berchmans College, Brussels.
16th April 2008 – Present; Her Royal Highness Princess Eléonore of Belgium.
Line of Succession
- Princess Elisabeth, The Duchess of Brabant
- Prince Gabriel of Belgium
- Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
- Princess Eléonore of Belgium
- Princess Astrid of Belgium, The Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
- Archduchess Anna Astrid of Austria-Este
- Archduke Maximilian of Austria-Este
- Princess Maria Laura of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
- Princess Luisa Maria of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Prince Laurent of Belgium
- Princess Louise of Belgium
- Prince Nicolas of Belgium
- Prince Aymeric of Belgium